Welcome to Summit Hill District 161!
Click here for kindergarten registration for 2014-2015 school year.
To register a student new to the District this school year, please come to the District Administrative Center, 20100 South Spruce Dr. in Frankfort between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday. (Please call 815-469-9103 if special arrangements are needed.)
To complete the process, a parent will need to bring:
- Your child’s certified birth certificate (with certification seal)
- ONE document from Category 1 AND at least TWO documents from Category 2, all of which
must be acceptable to the District.
- Category 1
- Most recent property tax bill (homeowners) showing parent as taxpayer
- Mortgage papers or mortgage coupon book (homeowners)
- Closing papers – Closing must have occurred BEFORE registration
- Signed, dated, and notarized lease agreement AND proof of last month's payment (renters)
- Housing letter (military personnel)
- If the parent is not the actual homeowner, the owner of the property AND the parent must prove residency by providing ONE document from Category 1 and
TWO documents from Category 2. Affidavit of Residency Part 1 and Part 2 must also be completed.
- Category 2
- Most recent gas/electric/water bill or official start notice
- Current driver's license/state ID
- Current vehicle registration
- Current homeowners/renters insurance policy and premium payment receipt
- Current public aid card
Click here to re-register an existing Summit Hill School District 161 Student
To re-register an existing Summit Hill District 161 student, please use your Login ID and Password that you have received from Summit Hill School District when you completed residency verification and click the link above to proceed to the next page. If you did NOT complete residency verification and did NOT receive your login ID and password, please contact the Administration Center at 815-469-9103 for information on receiving this before continuing with the registration process.
You will need a separate login for each child in your family